I’m not gonna bore you with a lecture on why guest blogging is always encouraged – you can get to know the same here, if you want to know more about it.
Become a guest blogger @Ubiquitense, and experience the synergy of social media.
Google page rank for this blog: 4 (last checked 16 February 2012)
Anything and everything on:
- Mobile technology – Android, iPhone, applications, gaming, etc
- Social media – Twitter, Facebook, social networking tools, techniques, experiences and so on
- Generic blogging – WordPress, Posterous, SEO, design, themes, plugins, etc
- Photography – oh, I just love anything on this! (don’t worry, all your pics will be your copyright)
You know what’s right and what’s not, and so, I’m not gonna define a set of DOs and DONTs. All I can say is I’ll delete those posts and accounts of spammers and other unwanted self-product promoters.
What do you get?
- Ubiquitense is do-follow (with restrictions) – you get relevant back-links to your blog
- Restrictions: You can’t write about mobile gaming, and link to free nursing courses online
- Follow you on Twitter, and happily retweet links – not limited to your guest post link
How to submit?
- Include relevant images with link to the image source while you write the article
- Send your post in .doc/.docx (MS Word) to ubiquitense [at] Gmail [dot] com
Well, our connection doesn’t stop with just guest posts. Feel free to contact me for any help with WordPress and blogging:
Thanks to guest bloggers:
Paska | Narendra Pai (@Mr.Human – A hilarious poem on Twitter! and The green prophecy) | Aditya (A day of realization..) | Shalini Puthiyedam | Srividya | Saroj | Valaney Martin | Sara Parker | Christoph | Kathleen Hubert | John Smith | Michael | Peter Smith | Calvin Scott | Alia Haley | Ruben Corbo | Jaime | John Lewis | Kit Pierce | You’re next…
Thanks for visiting my blog!