Writing the review for this ROM was the easiest! You will soon know why.
The base is CyanogenMod 7 (CM7) Nightly, with a few tweaks that include the most famous SuperAosp 8.6 AW kernel from CML and some modded scripts that should have supposedly made the user experience better. Supposedly!
Some notes – will not rate them as good or bad; you decide.
- Base is the lovable CM7 – nothing changes much
- Reboots – at least 6 times a day!
- FCs (force closures) – click on Facebook, Gmail, settings, anything, you name it!
- Freezes – any random application (like Facebook, Feedly running at the same time)
- Overclocking – I set it at 730 MHz. No change in performance
- Quadrant score – 1031 without overclock, 938 with overclock (strange!)
So, what do you think? Are you still gonna try this awesome ROM? Here you go DOWNLOAD | more info…
…..else try this stable, reliable Gingerbread ROM.
While I was writing this review, was preparing the phone for another Android 2.3 build. Will soon let you know how that ROM performs!
Let me know your thoughts on this ROM, if you try it out.